Last Modified: 2.17.2023 • Last Reviewed: 2.17.2023
- On the Website
- In email and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
The Website is not intended for children as defined by applicable law. No child may provide any information through the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about children. If you are a child, do not use or provide any information on the Website or through any of its features, register on the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If you are an adult, do not provide the aforementioned information about any child through the Website. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can delete that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as company or organizations of which you are involved; and/or
About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third party business partners , for example, Google Analytics, StatCounter, Litmus, Dreamhost, SquareSpace, Wufoo, Capturly, Vimeo, Chaport, New Relic and ActiveCampaign.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering with the Website, applying to review claims, subscribing to certain services, requesting further information or service, information related to requests you may submit and how you heard about us, and any questions or comments you may submit. When applying to review claims, the information that you provide may include your name, email address, telephone number, company or practice name, specialty, number of years in practice, states where you are actively licensed, hours per week you are available to review claims, days of the week you are not available to review claims, resume, and job title/role.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of your interaction with or navigation through the Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). See Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information for information on exercising choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may be maintained or associated with other personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To understand how our visitors interact with the Website and improve the Website and its contents.
- To facilitate marketing and advertising efforts.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For other purposes with your consent or where we have a legitimate legal basis for doing so.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own products or services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see the Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information, section below.
Our legal bases for processing your information include:
- Your consent;
- Exercising our rights and performing our obligations in connection with entering into or performing under any contract we make with you;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- Our legitimate interests that are not overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms, like research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the Website’s users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to receive information from the Company about our products and services, please use our opt-out form or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights
for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Individual Rights Requests
To the extent required by law, Company provides you with:
- Reasonable access to the personal information collected through the Website;
- The ability to review, correct, export, and delete such personal information; and
- The ability to restrict processing of your personal information, or object to its processing.
When the processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing we have already performed.
Please contact us using any of the methods identified in the Contact Information section if you would like to exercise your individual rights. We may need to obtain or confirm certain personal information in order to accommodate your request. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Individuals in the EEA and UK: In addition to the above rights, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (EEA) or the Commissioner (UK) if you believe we have processed your personal information in a manner inconsistent with your privacy rights. We kindly request that you contact us first so that we may address your concern.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: 300 American Metro Boulevard, Suite 190 Hamilton, NJ 08619.
Global Data Transfers
When you use the Website and provide information through the Website, we may transfer your information to a destination outside your jurisdiction, including to the United States. The United States has not received a finding of “adequacy” from the European Union under Article 45 of the GDPR (or other analogous international data protection regulations, such as the United Kingdom’s (“UK”) GDPR). We rely on the safeguards set forth in Article 46 of the GDPR or derogations for specific situations set forth in Article 49 of the GDPR (or other analogous data transfer mechanisms) in order to transfer personal information across international borders.
Individuals in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and the UK may request a copy of applicable Article 46 agreements by contacting us at: 300 American Metro Boulevard, Suite 190, Hamilton, NJ 08619.
Data Security and Retention
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
P&R Dental Strategies, LLC
300 American Metro Boulevard, Suite 190
Hamilton, NJ 08619
Alternatively, you can contact us using the form below.